Información general del programa
Learn how to integrate AI into your organization. Start by recognizing AI’s multiple benefits and implications and end by making a plan for its application.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is like electricity must have been 140 years ago. We may not yet be able to properly imagine how it will affect our lives, but organizations need to start thinking about how AI can be applied to and improve everyday practice.
We can’t just leave this to the coding elite, either. Anyone who is involved in business processes and innovation will benefit from knowledge of the introduction and application of AI in practical situations.
The AI in Practice program is therefore not about difficult algorithms and complex programming. Rather, it is for anyone, regardless of their professional background or job role, who is interested in learning how to develop a plan for the application of AI in their organization. This applies to managers who want to know what AI can do for their companies to data analysts and consultants who want to understand how AI can be applied in their business processes.
AI innovative solutions, such as the use of machine learning, deep learning, computational argumentation, diagnostic image analysis, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, robotics and data analytics, can help companies solve specific problems, drive efficiency and improve performance and decision-making.
The program provides a wide range of cases and examples of current artificial intelligence applications in various organizations. It outlines the state of the art in current AI research, and provides practical tools for integrating AI into your own organization.
The program consists of two courses: ‘Preparing for AI’ and ‘Applying AI’. The first course focuses on how to prepare for the integration of AI in your organization by understanding what it can achieve and recognizing any potential implications and raising compliance and ethical considerations. The second course focuses on practical aspects of AI and how to write a plan for applying AI in your own organization in a step-by-step manner.
Both courses present ideas and case studies for actual situations based on the latest AI research conducted in the Research Labs of the Innovation Center for Artificial Intelligence (ICAI) in the Netherlands where government, industry and universities collaborate. Case studies presented include contributions from top Dutch universities, public institutions and AI experts from companies such as ING, Ahold Delhaize, Elsevier, KPN and Thirona.Capacitación de la mano de expertos2 cursos de capacitaciónA tu ritmoAvanza a tu ritmo3 meses3 – 5 horas por semanaPrecio con descuento:379 €Precio original:
421 €Para obtener la experiencia completa del programa
Cursos en este programa
- Certificación Profesional en AI in Practice de DelftX
- AI in Practice: Preparing for AI3–5 horas por semana durante 5 semanasLearn to recognize and understand the implications of Artificial Intelligence for organizations, and the importance of compliance and ethics when AI is applied in practice.Ver el curso
- AI in Practice: Applying AI3–5 horas por semana durante 5 semanasLearn about the practical aspects of Artificial Intelligence and how to write a plan for applying AI in your own organization in a step-by-step manner.Ver el curso
- Perspectivas de empleo
- Businesses continue to invest in projects that utilize the capabilities of AI software and platforms. Spending on AI systems will reach $97.9 billion in 2023, more than two and one half times the $37.5 billion projected in 2019 (source: IDC)
- AI promises to be the most disruptive class of technologies in the next 10 years. AI-derived business value, from 3 different sources (customer experience, new revenues and cost reduction) is forecast to reach $3.9 trillion in 2022 (source: Gartner)
- 40% of respondents in a survey to Global 2000 organizations claim to be adding more jobs as a result of adopting AI within their business and the number of companies deploying AI is expected to increase (source: PRNewswire/Dun & Bradstreet survey)
- The growth of AI is expected to create 58 million net new jobs by 2022 according to a report from the World Economic Forum.
- AI, robotics and smart automation technology will bring greater economic benefits which could contribute up to $15 trillion to global GDP by 2030 according to a PwC study (source: Forbes)
Conoce a tus instructores
de Delft University of Technology (DelftX)
Bram van Ginneken Scientific Director ICAI Thira Lab Radboud University Medical Center
Marcel Worring Scientific Director ICAI Police Lab AIUniversity of Amsterdam
Frank van Harmelen Scientific Director ICAI Elsevier AI LabVrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Maarten de Rijke Scientific Director ICAI AIR Lab University of Amsterdam
Floris Bex Scientific Director ICAI Police Lab AIUniversity of Utrecht
Arie van Deursen Scientific Director ICAI AI for FinTech ResearchDelft University of Technology
ProfessorVrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Scientific Director ICAI Civic AI Lab University of Amsterdam